There are a total of 15 AI characters in MotorStorm: Arctic Edge. They also serve as AI opponents in the game.
- Jackson Stone
- Alex Murdoch
- Lily Pink
- Kat Rock
- Yasmine Sharpe
- Ali Stoneground
- Johnny Harrison
- Mira Hawk
- Candy Buzzbomb
- Dimitri Molotov
- Edward T. Foxbat
- Dylan Blaze
- Jeff Lawless
- Kid Million
- Oscar Gratz
- Arctic Edge is the first game where, rather than using the random liveries that the player can unlock, every character has a personal livery, shared across every vehicle they drive; these liveries, along with the characters themselves, can be unlocked by completing the festival. This feature returns in Apocalypse.
- Kid Million also appears in every other MotorStorm game.
- Most AI characters have five unique vehicles, each of a different class, and every class has nine characters driving in it, three per vehicle model. However, all nine do not necessarily appear at once; sometimes, in single-class races, the game will clone a driver. Additionally, because the game has 72 vehicles, which does not divide neatly into 5, some drivers have fewer than five vehicles.
- There are also a few characters available exclusively to the player, with seven of them unlocked at the beginning of the game. The other two include:
- Helghast Elite Trooper (unlocked by finding all 5 Killzone Emblems)
- Outlaw Driver (unlocked by finding all 5 Pursuit Force Emblems)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.