- The standard-bearer for American automotive engineering, the Muscle Car's meaty engine gives it great speed with handling that wants to throw you out on every corner. Every racer thinks they can tame this beast, but only a select few have.
- - Festival Card #113
Muscle Cars are a vehicle class that first appear in MotorStorm: Apocalypse and make a return in MotorStorm RC. These vehicles are extremely fast, but can be difficult to control due to their tendency to slide and drift. Out of all of the vehicle classes, they have the highest top speed whilst boosting. Muscle Cars are slightly less durable than the Racing Trucks.
- Speed: 9/10
- Handling: 6/10
- Toughness: 5/10
List of Muscle Cars
- Atlas Aero
- Castro Toro Formerly a Rally Car
- Falfer Domino Formerly a Rally Car
- Falfer Undertaker
- Patriot Stretch
- Patriot Surger Formerly a Rally Car
- Patriot V8 Formerly a Rally Car
- Patriot V8 XR
- Voodoo Orbiter
- Voodoo Undertaker
- Wombat Darkwood
True to their name, most vehicles in this class resemble classic American muscle cars. A couple, however, are based on hot rods, as well as more modern models.
- The three major members of the Brotherhood (Dice, Muerte and Tyler) all drive vehicles from this class.
- In RC, Muscle Cars are the only selectable vehicles for Drift events.
- Numerous Rally Cars went through a vehicle class conversion to become Muscle Cars.
- Possibly, due to the lack of the Muscle Car class in previous Motorstorm titles had forced many of these vehicles to become Rally Cars. Most likely due to the Rally Car being the most fastest class in the previous titles, and simply including any mid-sized car.