- While Rally Cars were modified to handle better off-road, Super Cars had all their attention put into the engine. Lightning fast and movie-star sexy, these machines are hot to handle and test a driver's skill to the limit when taken off-road.
Supercars are a vehicle class that appears in MotorStorm: Apocalypse and MotorStorm RC. They have the highest boost acceleration speed of any class in the game and good grip on tarmac, but have lower strength than the Rally Cars and tricky off-road handling. A good technique for this class would be to boost as long and as hard as possible to make the most use of its fast acceleration; however, something to note about this vehicle class would be how slow they are when not boosting.
They are capable of wrecking smaller vehicles, such as SuperMinis and Bikes, but are obviously outranked by any of the vehicle classes bigger than the Racing Trucks in terms of strength. They all have the same engine - a V12 - but it sounds more akin to a high-revving V10 engine.
- Speed: 10/10
- Handling: 5/10
- Toughness: 5/10
List of SupercarsEdit
- Italia Tauromachia
- Italia Torquemada
- Mirage LX7
- Monarch GT101
- Ozutsu Blacksun J-GT
- Patriot P10-XR
- Wulff DT566M
- At this time, the Supercar class contains the most vehicles of any class featured in Apocalypse, with seven vehicles in total, assuming one would have both the Carbon Supercar pre-order, as well as Supercar Elite and all other Supercar DLCs.
- In a cutscene in Mash's campaign, a McLaren F1-inspired Supercar can clearly be seen in the background, though it has not been seen in any real gameplay footage.
- Technically, there is one more Supercar in the list, the Italia Tauromachia, but its unlock details were never released to the public and Evolution has never released it.
- The Supercars in MotorStorm RC are unlocked when the player attains at least one medal in every event.
Most vehicles in the Supercar class are either exotic sports cars, or race-built track cars, of varying vintages.