It is a basic trials motorcycle, bearing a strong resemblance to the Evo, a trials bike manufactured by Italian firm Beta - however, unlike most real trials bikes, the Katana has a much milder rear fender angle and much higher rear seat, making for something of a hybrid between motocross and trials bikes.
Arctic Edge Customizable PartsEdit
- Wheels (Colour changing allowed)
- Framework (Colour changing only)
- Number of available slots for sponsor stickers: 5
- Bonus livery: No
- The Wasabi Katana has a different engine sound than others in its class. It is the only vehicle in the game to differ from its class cousins in this way.
- A katana is a traditional Japanese sword, often especially forged for the Samurai.
- The Wasabi Katana was originally supposed to appear in MotorStorm: Monument Valley, but was later cut in development.
- The Katana again shows up in one of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift's background cinematics, although it wasn't featured in the game.
- It also appeared in the E3 trailer for Pacific Rift, where it was seen landing from a jump before being wrecked by a Voodoo Mastadon.